Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not Much Happenin 'Round Here


4.29.11

I’m not really sure what to talk about. Nothing crazy exciting has happened this week. It’s been pretty easy going and relaxing. I get up at 7am to run/walk if it isn’t raining. I go to work from 9:30-1. At work I’ve just been trying to listen in and observe what’s going on. So far, I haven’t caught on to any conversation unless I ask questions and someone explains to me what they are talking about. Sometimes after their explanation I still don’t get it. Oh well, little by little I will start to catch on.
At 1 I walk home for lunch. After lunch I run errands, exercise, walk around town, go to the Spa with my host mother and hang out, relax, do laundry, go use the internet, etc. until the evening when host mother gets home and we eat a little dinner and then go walking if it isn’t raining. If it’s raining, I relax, watch a movie, or hang out with my host family. Then I repeat this routine the next day. Pretty simple, eh? For now.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment