2.7.11
SEND ME MAIL!!!!!
SEND ME MAIL!!!!!
So I’m finally putting up my mailing address!! J I know you all are dying to send me letters… well, now you can!!! And I cannot wait to receive them!!!!!
But before I give you my address I want to share some things with you that will help your letter effectively get to me:
- It takes about 7-10 days for a letter from the States to reach the PC Ecuador office.
- It costs about 0.98₵ to send a letter
- Use US Postal Service, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT use DHL or FedEx
- Send your letter in a padded envelope, it is more difficult to open and is less likely to be opened prior to it getting to me.
- IMPORTANT: Please number your letters so I know if I have missed any!
- Do NOT send packages to me during training unless I ask for it, or it is absolutely necessary. I’m not sure why this is a rule, but it is! J So let’s abide by it! I will give you more information on sending me packages as it gets closer to the end of training
My address during TRAINING:
PCT Heather Siegmund
Cuerpo de Paz
Casilla 17-08-8624
Quito, Ecuador
South America
There you have it, in extra large and bold writing so you can’t miss it! Now get to writing!!!! I don’t care if I know you or not I would love to hear from you. If you write/email me, I PROMISE to write you back!
I would love to get emails too if you don´t feel like writing a letter!! i promise to write back!!
I look forward to reading your letters and emails,
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment