Saturday, April 2, 2011

Packages and Letters

4.2.11

Just wanted to let everyone know that packages have been taking about 3 weeks to get here and since I will be moving on April 21st PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, starting right now, wait to send me packages and letters until I know my new address in Cuenca. I should know what it will be really soon considering I will be moving in less than 3 weeks! Crazy, huh? 2 weeks left of training!! If packages are sent now, they will arrive in Quito after the 21st, which is about a 14 bus ride from my new site. That would be a long bus ride to pick up a letter/package! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting packages and letters, its like Christmas EVERY time I get mail, but please hold off until I receive my new mailing address!

And I can't thank everyone enough for the birthday cards and packages I have received thus far!! It's so exciting receiving things from home! I love it! Keep the letters and cards coming! And if you so choose, the packages as well! :-)

Once I get my new address I will give it to everyone, and I will also update my "wish list" of things I would like from the States if you do decide to send a package!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, again, for all the support! It's such a blessing to have such great support from home!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment